Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You know you got fire




I've been neglecting my alt-blog. It's not because I don't have anything to say, or that there is nothing going on. Those topics just seem to fit better in my other blog or nowhere public. So, I will share with you some most excellent shots taken a couple weekends ago by the husband/fiance's of The Penny Treats - which are now on Facebook, so like us - and there should be a website too, coming soon. We also made some kick ass business cards last minute for a performance last Thursday night. Enjoy.


Business card front

Business card back




Okay - and I know hardly anyone knows about this blog or even reads it - but HELP - I need a burlesque stage name! My "porn star" name (first pet and street that you grew up on) is "Coco Obispo", which I think is pretty damn rad - but don't know how much it actually has to do with me. I like "Coco" - and then otherwise, I'm just not sure. Should it have to do with "Xtina" in some way? Or should it just be random and fun? I'm stuck. If anyone is reading, please help!

XO

1 comment: