Heartburn is my favorite PEX party of the year, besides Summer Fest. It's Valentine's day weekend, and this year it was in a giant, decorated warehouse space (as it should be) - a "secret location", where hundreds of beautiful people dance the night away.
This year I performed as part of the Penny Treats, a spin-off of a number we developed as part of Scorch for our performances at the PEX Summer Festival and the Philly Fringe Festival. We were asked to perform for this party, but at first since our original routine included a whole fire eating/skin transfer second half, we didn't think we were going to be able to do it. (There is no fire allowed inside the venue, only on the loading dock.) Somehow my dear friend Laura (aka Lady J) and I bucked up and rewrote the entire second half of the routine less than a week before the show. Here is the result! I hope you enjoy it. (Beware - NSFW, there are tassled tatas at the end.)
No comments:
Post a Comment