I am sort of pissed off, stressed out, and worried.
But I will figure it out.
Tomorrow is a new day. I know I've been a fucking bum and shouldn't complain, but god damn I needed this break. Applying to real jobs, still working a couple measly ones, and living off my art. At least we're not eating ramen. PRAISE BABY JESUS, we shall eat no ramen in this house! Just wish money wasn't always on the back of my mind. Work, be miserable, have money to buy things to make you less miserable. Work less, be happier, create beautiful things, stress about not having money to just live. I know there is a balance somewhere. I believe in balance - there is always a gray area, a middle ground, moderation, and so on. When your balance of whatever gets out of wack you're in trouble - maintaining that delicate medium, that is an art.
Goodnight, whoever you are, reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment