Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Art is under appreciated, and apparently so am I

I am trying hard not to be depressed at the moment, but it has been a highly disappointing day in several regards.

Fuck it. I'm never going to complain too much publicly on any sort of blog - but come ON. This is the second time I've thought I've had a mural job and the would-be employers have canceled. Do you even want a mural, really? Why advertise as such? Why not be expected to pay for one? Why let me leave your business thinking I have a job, so I can go home and get excited about it for 24 hours before you change your mind to whatever else?? I just want to paint. I just want to paint! I'm good at it. Between being broke, having ideas shot down, and now this...? Can someone please just give me a chance? I promise you'll love whatever I make for you. I work hard. I won't stop till it's perfect and everyone is satisfied.

Apparently art is highly under appreciated, and I'm feeling just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment